Sunday, July 31, 2011

Volcanoes, venting, and more...

Proverbs 29:25
25 The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe. #Bible http://j.mp/fmPIx1


There seems to be a large amount of inactive, old volcanoes that are venting on a line from South America to Alaska. This would indicate that magma is heating up along the fault line causing water to evaporate and vent through these ancient volcanoes. I want to warn my friends on the coast lines of Alaska, America, Mexico, and South America to have emergency preparedness items stowed in a safe, accessible place. There won't be time to prepare once it happens and those who are prepared are more likely to survive a catastrophe. For those who do not survive...I'll say goodbye now. I hope you don't find yourselves in a hotter place yet...

I truly believe that the Bible's warnings about Volcanoes erupting before the end times is near at hand. I believe that the entire "Ring of Fire" is awakening from a long dormant sleep and we will see volcanoes in places and proportions that have never been seen before in recorded history (other than the Bible that is). I wish everyone the best of luck in times to come. Being as close to Yellowstone as we are, I have little doubt that when America (the New Babylon) is split into three pieces by its super volcano, we will be among the first to leave this life. I am prepared...as is my family.

Many people find it hard to believe what is predicted in the Bible. These poor folks won't find their faith until the predicted events start unfolding. I only hope that each of you finds his faith before it is too late. Once you are dead, there is no second chance. We are given the freedom to choose between faith and faithlessness....good vs. evil...life vs. death of the soul...heaven vs. hell...both deliver eternity...only one delivers salvation and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment